Join the Community:
Become an AIIA Member today.
Member Onboarding Pack
Here is some key reference material to help you make the most of your AIIA membership.
- Your Guide on how to make the most of your AIIA Membership – a step-by-step guide to maximise your value as an AIIA member
- Register your Staff – to receive member discounts, receive the AIIA newsletter, alerts to AIIA events and to identify the AIIA initiatives of interest to you
- Calendar of events – filter to find events of specific interest to you
- Policy Advisory Networks (PANs) – learn, network and influence in one or more of these special focus groups
- State Councils – represent your organisation in your local state-based AIIA representative group
- The AIIA Constitution – understand the terms and conditions of your AIIA membership
- New Member Marketing Pack – a pack for new members to find AIIA collateral that can be used in your email signatures, on your social media channels, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- AIIA Capability Hub – the AIIA Skills Hub represents the next generation of learning experience that directly supports skills management and organisational capability building
After all, the more you engage with AIIA, the more you will gain.