Join the Community:
Become an AIIA Member today.
AIIA Event Services Guide
|Event Format||Description||Frequency||Price Points||Purpose||Sponsorship Opportunities|
Keynote Event – In Person On Premise (IPOP)
|Major In Person on Premise (IPOP) event usually incorporates catered table service with a VIP speaker.||Quarterly per city||Variable depending on venue and speaker||Great networking opportunity.|
Opportunity to hear from leading executives, though leaders and keynote speakers.
Online Briefing Series (OBS)
|On line delivery of keynotes, webcasts, thought leadership and education.|
The format enables speakers and attendees to connect globally.
|Weekly nationally||To enable a regular, easily accessible program of events involving attendees and speakers globally.|
|Casual networking events involving the broader business community.||Bi-Monthly to quarterly per city.||Designed to bring interest groups together over drinks and finger food at a member / sponsor premises.|
Great networking opportunity.
Trade Delegations / Summits
|These can be virtual or IPOP and member only, public or a closed invitation only event.|
See further description below.
|Two member summits or trade delegations per annum.|
Private & Invitation only event as required.
|There is a demand for each of these formats to build thought leadership, education and build trade connections.|
|Local & National Ceremonies held virtually and IPOP.||Annual||Tickets are dependent on format and venue.||Recognition and support for our innovators. Celebrating innovation in Australia.|
The AIIA can deliver these for:
- Members Only
- Invitation Only
For AIIA Public Events, Delegations and Summits:
- Curated by AIIA and advertised to all participants (members & non-members) to join for a fee
- The member fee is usually discounted as part of the value of AIIA membership
- Financially supported by vendors through sponsorship when providing meaningful content for the delegation
- Delegates cover their own attendance costs (ie travel, accommodation etc) as well as a small service and attendance fee
- Open to the general market
- The target participants are usually those pursuing commercial, networking and knowledge share opportunities across, industry peers, vendors and government delegates across domestic and international borders
- Trade delegations generally involve visiting (in person or virtually) international governments and industry
For private and invitation only event, the AIIA offers a service of curating special events on a fee for service basis on behalf of its members upon request. The following conditions apply:
- This is a member only service
- The fee varies based on the scope of works agreed to prior to any event
- AIIA is not offering services to secure delegates on behalf of the requester. At no stage does the AIIA offer to sell any of its IP, data or contacts. All contacts and invitation lists are secured by the member organisation requesting the service.
- At all times, all delegates are made aware that the AIIA, is the host providing a service offering on behalf of its member.
- Any of AIIA’s members are welcome to request our Trade Delegation services
- The delegation is paid for by the requester in the form of an agreed service fee determined by the format, Scope of Works and costs associated with curating the event.
- The target participants are usually organisations looking to promote their capabilities to a specific audience across either public or private sector (ie other industries) as part of a targeted marketing strategy.