Students in STEM, embark on the iAwards journey!
The iAwards is a future focused initiative that brings students alongside industry to celebrate innovation in technology. We are looking now for school students and undergraduates that are working on innovative technology projects to enter their innovations.
Student entry categories
Register your innovation for the iAwards 2023 – Celebrating 30 Years of Innovation undertaken by a student or group of students who are studying in Primary or Secondary education (Prep to/including Year 12).
Undergraduate Tertiary Students category
Register your innovation for the iAwards 2023 – Celebrating 30 Years of Innovation undertaken by an undergraduate tertiary student or group of students enrolled with a registered tertiary institution.
Why you should enter:
- Showcase your innovation in up to three levels – state, national and international
- Receive valuable feedback during a robust judging process
- Attract the attention of the ICT and wider business industry, as well as government
- Compete in the National iAwards competition
- Gain recognition and media exposure
“Enter the awards! It’s a great process. Challenge yourself!”
PowerShot App team
iAwards Student Winner, 2017
‘‘Winning an iAward opened great opportunities for PR and for meeting the right people to keep evolving the project.”
VicHyper, National iAwards Winner, 2017