CONNECTOR is the Digital Magazine for the Australian Tech Sector
The purpose CONNECTOR is to showcase a wide range of the latest tech industry news, important announcements from the AIIA, information about the latest products and services, industry events and activities plus a Thought Leadership section.
AIIA members are given the opportunity to promote their brand, product and services in the national magazine, at no cost. Non-member content is also published at the discretion of the magazine editor.
CONNECTOR is distributed nationally to the AIIA database on the first Wednesday of every month (except the month of January).
May 2022 Edition
We are now seeking your valued contribution for the next exciting edition of CONNECTOR.
Content should include:
- Heading (subheading is optional)
- Full article in Word format – MAXIMUM 500 words. NOTE: if your article contains OVER 500 words, please ensure to include the link ‘for more information’ to enable readers to view the entire article
- Article can include links to provide more information or share an offer
- Company logo (300 dpi high-resolution PNG or JPEG preferred)
- Up to three images (300 dpi high-resolution PNG or JPEG in landscape orientation preferred)
- Video links can also be submitted
Please submit your content directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for the next edition of CONNECTOR.
CONNECTOR© is published by the Australian Information Industry Association [AIIA].
ABN: 19 008 568 036. ACN: 008 568 036
Head Office: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008 GPO Box 23289
Docklands VIC 3008
2020 All rights reserved
Subscribe to our AIIA Newsletter
Join the Community:
Become an AIIA Member today.