Policy Advisory Networks (PANs)
The PANs function as the collaborative bodies for all member-based policy and advocacy activities within the AIIA.
Environment, Sustainability and Governance
- Providing input into any AIIA policy positions
- Responding to ICT industry issues
- Responding to Federal, State and Territory Government enquiries, consultations, legislative development and policy frameworks
- Assisting with issues management within the AIIA
- Functioning as a forum for members, including events, networking opportunities and other related activities
Where possible, PANs are encouraged to collaborate with peer associations, industry bodies, government agencies and other organisations to increase interaction between members and broader industry interests.
The PALTs are subject to a Terms of Reference, which defines their roles and responsibilities within the AIIA.