Australian Information Industry Association
Member Pack: Resources for Success
Here is some key reference material to help you make the most of your AIIA membership.
- Your Guide on how to make the most of your AIIA Membership – a step-by-step guide to maximise your value as an AIIA member
- Register your Staff – to receive member discounts, receive the AIIA newsletter, alerts to AIIA events and to identify the AIIA initiatives of interest to you
- Calendar of events – filter to find events of specific interest to you
- Special Interest Groups – learn, network and influence in one or more of these special focus groups
- State Councils – represent your organisation in your local state-based AIIA representative group
- The AIIA Constitution – understand the terms and conditions of your AIIA membership
- Your AIIA member Badge – promote your industry leadership and your AIIA membership on your website, in your sales proposals, tender responses and your marketing collateral
- AIIA Social Media Links – have your say in the AIIA online community on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- AIIA Salary Survey – receive 50%(!) discount to AIIA's biannual remuneration report from Aon Hewitt
Please forward this page to your staff so that your organisation can make the most of your AIIA membership.
After all, the more you engage with AIIA, the more you will gain.
As always, please feel free to contact us by calling 1300 665 145 or email AIIA membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or requests.