Meet the AIIA Leaders Forum – A networking opportunity for members to meet the team
The AIIA Leadership Team and Executive, are delighted to announce the second in the series of our “Meet the AIIA Leaders Forum”. This is an exclusive virtual networking event for all members keen to get the most out of their membership.
This event will provide all members with an opportunity to learn more about the AIIA, its national operations and activities from leaders across the AIIA community.
In addition, new members will have the opportunity to meet their local AIIA community leaders. We encourage informal networking in State/Territory “Breakout Rooms” and during the final Q&A session.
National Update (All attendees):
- A snapshot of the AIIA today with Ron Gauci (AIIA CEO) & Angela Fox (AIIA Deputy Chair)
- Why you should get involved in the Policy Advisory Networks, National Board or State/Territory Councils
Virtual “State Breakout Rooms” (Attendees adjourn to a networking session in their preferred state):
- AIIA State & Territory Council Leaders will provide an update on initiatives led by their Council
- New members are provided with an opportunity to briefly introduce themselves
- Virtual Q&A & informal networking
National Q&A and Close
- Virtual Q&A
Inc. GST @ 10%