Australia – Poland Virtual Trade Delegation
The AIIA in conjunction with the Polish Investment & Trade Agency, and with the support of Austrade is pleased to invite Australian companies to join us for this trade delegation.
The Virtual Trade Delegation will consist of approximately 20 organisations each from Australia and Poland. The organisations will be provided with the opportunity to learn more about the opportunities that exist between our two countries.
The primary objectives are to:
- Explore new market opportunities between our countries
- Export markets for the Australian and Polish delegates in the program
- Identify partnership opportunities amongst Australian & Polish organisations
- Provide an insight into the ICT landscape in Poland showcasing it as a country that is not only a sound investment destination but very competent in ICT services and products
- Providing an insight into the areas Australia is most in need of offshore services, support and skills and where the opportunities are for Polish companies in Australia
The fields of interest will include:
- IT Business Services – includes Advanced Application Development
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
Who should consider joining us at this event?
AIIA Members who are looking to better understand the opportunities in Europe, particularly Poland
Organisations who are looking for partners offshore to expand markets
Members who are keen to meet Polish organisations to learn more about their services and offerings.
The event is free of charge to AIIA member organisations. To register your interest in attending this event click here – Australia – Poland Virtual Delegation
Date: December 8, 2021. Time to be determined based on disparate time zones.