Enter the 2024 iAwards for your shot at national and international recognition!
Australia’s peak body for innovation technology, the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), is thrilled to open entries to its annual iAwards program. This year marks 31 years of iAwards, with entrants once again expected raise the bar in showcasing brilliant Australian tech innovations that make a positive impact on a community, national or global scale.
The iAwards provide a unique opportunity for innovators to grow and expand their business for national and international success. In 2023, six Australian National iAwards winners submitted their innovations to the Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA) Awards and each one came away winners or merit award recipients.
This year’s theme is: Shaping Our Future. It points to the huge potential of Australia’s innovation and technological spaces to make a positive transformational impact on our lives.
Do you have a tech innovation that’s making a positive impact? Then bring it to the iAwards for a shot at national and international recognition.
Enter the 2024 iAwards. Entries close Tuesday 2 April
Competition categories and Diversity Award
We’re once again opening up entries to 7 competition categories:
- Not-for-Profit & Community category
- Technology Platform category
- Government & Public Sector category
- Start-up category
- Student & Education category
- Business & Industry category
- Sustainability & Environmental category
AIIA recognises the role of diversity and inclusion as an essential ingredient in the growth and continued success of the industry and the organisations that exist and serve the digital world. The Diversity Award will recognise an organisation that has engaged in, promoted and maintained diversity and inclusion by creating an environment that recognises, encourages and embraces the talents of each individual.
Simple and free entry process
After great feedback, we’ve kept our entry process simple – and free – to make the iAwards accessible and to give all innovators a chance to shine.
- Complete a simple entry form
- Submit a 3-minute video (feel free to just use your phone to record it)
- Enjoy the ride and get your innovation closer to success!
6 reasons why you should enter your innovation
- Australian recognition: State iAwards winners and merit recipients go on to contest the National iAwards
- International recognition: National iAwards winners and merit recipients have the opportunity to represent Australia at the 2024 Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA) Awards, being held in Brunei
- A chance to stress-test your innovation: Your innovation will be judged by a highly experienced panel of judges, all of whom are industry stalwarts
- Exposure at the highest level: Your business and your innovation will become known to Government and industry, at both State and Federal level
- Publicity and promotional opportunities: iAwards finalists and award recipients are actively promoted through social and traditional media channels, and you will have access to digital assets that recognise your achievements
- Greatly expanded networks: State iAwards ceremonies present fabulous networking and ecosystem-building opportunities, and these are amplified at the National iAwards. You will meet and learn from your peers, the most experienced industry professionals and Government representatives.
Keep up to date with the iAwards
Nominate an innovator
Know someone with an innovation that needs to be seen? Fill out this nomination form and we’ll get in touch with them!
Enter now or find out more information. Entries close Tuesday 2 April.