NSW State iAwards
Please note this event is in AEDT
2020 has challenged us in many ways but it has also created great opportunities. It has certainly created the opportunity for the AIIA to transform the iAwards competition creating THE BIGGEST PITCH format where we asked entrants to submit a 3-minute pitch about their innovation solution. As a result of this new approach, entrants had to have a laser focus on their solution and what we got was a fantastic result this year. These big pitches have formed the basis for the awards for 2020 which for the first time in history is going VIRTUAL.
The iAwards is Australia’s longest running and most broadly scoped innovation recognition program, promoting excellence in the Australian digital ecosystem from the likes of Google Maps, Atlassian, Wotif and WiseTech Global. The iAwards unearths, recognises and rewards excellence in Australian innovation that is making a difference and has the potential to create positive change for the community – whether this be at home, in the office or on a global scale. The virtual format means people from anywhere at all can join us to see the brilliant innovations today that might change our world tomorrow.
You will be able to log on and be the first in the know about who our potential National winners will be and who you could be collaborating with in 2021! Support your industry leaders, fellow innovators, colleagues or family members.
Secure your ticket, set up your screen, get that front row seat. You can either watch it yourself or get together with colleagues in your office over a catered delivered lunch or dinner and be excited about the innovative ideas. Purchase your tickets NOW for the 2020 @theiAwards!
Notes for ticket type:
- For this event, there are is only one ticket option (there is no price difference for members and non- members)
Corporate Group Ticket:
- When purchasing a Corporate Group Ticket, please note this will only give you one access link to view the awards. This ticket type is for organisations planning to come together in one location to watch the awards. If your team/ guests will be in different locations, please purchase Single Tickets for your team/ guests.
Corporate Grazing Combo:
- Corporate Grazing Combo includes Corporate Group Ticket (for watching the awards together at one location) as well as a Grazing Package that serves 4-6 people
- Corporate Grazing Packages – only available for those within Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Eastern Suburbs. Price includes delivery
- If you would like to cater for another group size or have any dietary requirements please contact us directly to discuss email@example.com
Grazing Board contains:
Locally made cheeses (including an organic brie, ashed goat, Castello creamy blue, and a Tasmanian organic cheddar) sustainably sourced cured meats, (such as San Daniele proscuitto, spicy cacciatore salami, fennel salami and mortadella), local honeycomb, fig and walnut rolada, seasonal fruits, crunchy crudités, homemade pickles, nuts + onion jam.
Terms and Conditions