Australian Information Industry Association
AIIA Salary Survey
- Market remuneration and salary packaging information for over 34,000 employees across 50 organisations
- Access to Australia's largest and most reliable salary database
- Online remuneration data through Data Centre that can be filtered by state, organisation size, sub-industry and more according to your specific data needs
- Comprehensive data on all the major elements of the remuneration package - salary, benefits and short and long-term incentives
- 12-month coverage of actual salary movements and forecasts for the coming year
- Employee attrition trends
- 'Career Levels' section that provides separate remuneration tables for each Job Family which can be used to enhance job matching, or as an alternative source of data for non-standard positions
- Detailed, full-page Position Descriptions for all positions covered in the survey
- Economic Commentary containing summary of general trends, up-to-date national and global economic indicators and job vacancy data
- A Pulse Survey on current industry trends.
You can access all results online through Aon Hewitt’s Data Centre, which allows you to filter and tailor the data to your organisation’s specific needs. Subscribers are also invited to attend remuneration forums which are held in Melbourne and Sydney after each survey release.
A Remuneration Forum is held following the release of each report and is a great opportunity to get a better understanding of industry trends and challenges as well as network with HR and Remuneration professionals working in the ICT industry.
How to Subscribe
To subscribe to the Salary Survey, complete the online Order Form.
Note that in order to subscribe, you must provide your own organisation's renumeration data to the Survey. This ensures the veracity of the data provided in the Remuneration Report. Our customised data input software makes submitting remuneration data a simple process and our dedicated team of remuneration specialists can assist you with this.
Further information on how to access the report and submit data will be forwarded to you on receipt of your Order Form.
Questions regarding job roles or the survey process contact Aon Hewitt: