Australian Information Industry Association
AIIA Salary Survey
The AIIA Survey of Salaries & Remuneration Packaging Remuneration Report was established in 1988 and covers a broad range of technical and non-technical roles in the information and communications technology sector.
Results are based on the salaries and benefits information of over 30,000 individual employees from 48 organisations with comprehensive remuneration and benefits tables published for over 270 separate positions.
This remuneration report is produced by Aon Hewitt on behalf of the AIIA and is released biannually in March and August.A subscription to the survey provides you with two survey releases.
Note: AIIA members receive a 50% discount on the survey
- Market remuneration and salary packaging information for over 34,000 employees across 50 organisations
- Access to Australia's largest and most reliable salary database
- Online remuneration data through Data Centre that can be filtered by state, organisation size, sub-industry and more according to your specific data needs
- Comprehensive data on all the major elements of the remuneration package - salary, benefits and short and long-term incentives
- 12-month coverage of actual salary movements and forecasts for the coming year
- Employee attrition trends
- 'Career Levels' section that provides separate remuneration tables for each Job Family which can be used to enhance job matching, or as an alternative source of data for non-standard positions
- Detailed, full-page Position Descriptions for all positions covered in the survey
- Economic Commentary containing summary of general trends, up-to-date national and global economic indicators and job vacancy data
- A Pulse Survey on current industry trends.
You can access all results online through Aon Hewitt’s Data Centre, which allows you to filter and tailor the data to your organisation’s specific needs. Subscribers are also invited to attend remuneration forums which are held in Melbourne and Sydney after each survey release.
A Remuneration Forum is held following the release of each report and is a great opportunity to get a better understanding of industry trends and challenges as well as network with HR and Remuneration professionals working in the ICT industry.
Download the latest information including:
- Information Pack
- Participating organisations
- Position descriptions
- Positions surveyed.
How to Subscribe
To subscribe to the Salary Survey, complete the online Order Form.
Note that in order to subscribe, you must provide your own organisation's renumeration data to the Survey. This ensures the veracity of the data provided in the Remuneration Report. Our customised data input software makes submitting remuneration data a simple process and our dedicated team of remuneration specialists can assist you with this.
Further information on how to access the report and submit data will be forwarded to you on receipt of your Order Form.
Questions regarding job roles or the survey process please contact Aon Hewitt:
Senior Remuneration Specialist
(02) 9253 7537
To check your company’s membership status please contact AIIA Membership team.