Join the Community:
Become an AIIA Member today.
Corporate IT Remuneration Report
With Aon’s Corporate IT Remuneration Report, you receive the deepest, most in-depth coverage of specialist technical roles in the market, covering a variety of organisations and industries. With unparalleled data, the report covers diverse skillsets – from security and digital, through to DevOps and big data.
Covering most of the major technology employers in Australia – as well as a host of non-technology organisations – it is a must-have resource for HR professionals.
Complete Remuneration Intelligence
- Nominal Base Salary
- Allowances (Company superannuation, cars, health insurance, etc.)
- Fixed Remuneration
- Target Short Term Incentive
- Target Annual Remuneration
- Long Term Incentive
- Target Total Remuneration
- Actual Short Term Incentive
- Actual Annual Remuneration
- Actual Total Remuneration
Hundreds of Jobs Available
- Software Development
- Project Management
See the full list of positions here.
Key Survey Features
- Online, 24/7 access to survey results through Aon’s renowned, market-leading Data Centre. The functionality allows for: filtering of survey data, combining market filters (such as revenue and industry); unlimited peer cuts; ageing data; reports showing your position to market; non-standard percentile calculations; custom/combined positions; position descriptions and bulk data.
- Comprehensive coverage, with data on all major elements of the remuneration package; salary, benefits and both short and long-term incentives, as well as historical coverage of actual salary movements (with reports from the past five years available) and forecasts for the coming year.
- Invitation to participate in other qualitative reports that provide access to quantitative and qualitative information, supporting the review and design of total reward programs.
- The option to submit data once a year at a time that suits you, with a single data capture document, as well as the support of a dedicated remuneration analyst, who can assist with submitting your data and interpreting report results.
- Invitation to remuneration forum that allows for robust discussions and the critical evaluation of data findings and market trends, while networking with industry peers.
Subscribe to our AIIA Connector Newsletter