Join the Community:
Become an AIIA Member today.
AIIA Remuneration Report for the Information, Technology and Telecommunications Industries
Results are based on the salaries and benefits information of 99,025 individual employees from 567 organisations with comprehensive remuneration and benefits tables published for over 496 separate positions.
This remuneration report is produced by Aon Hewitt on behalf of the AIIA and is released biannually in March and August. A subscription to the survey provides you with two survey releases.
Note: AIIA members receive a discount of $2,000 on the AIIA Remuneration Report for the Information, Technology and Telecommunications Industries1
Exciting changes to the database this cycle
A total of 567 organisations participated in the survey. The findings presented are based on the salaries and benefits information of 99,025 individual employees.
Additional job family publishing
Enhanced coverage across all sub-industries and company size categories
- Market remuneration and salary packaging information for over 99,025 employees across 567 organisations
- Access to Australia’s largest and most reliable salary database
- Online remuneration data through Data Centre that can be filtered by state, organisation size, sub-industry and more according to your specific data needs
- Comprehensive data on all the major elements of the remuneration package – salary, benefits and short and long-term incentives
- 2-month coverage of actual salary movements and forecasts for the coming year
- Employee attrition trends
- ‘Career Levels’ section that provides separate remuneration tables for each Job Family which can be used to enhance job matching, or as an alternative source of data for non-standard positions
- Detailed, full-page Position Descriptions for all positions covered in the survey
- Economic Commentary containing summary of general trends, up-to-date national and global economic indicators and job vacancy data
- A Pulse Survey on current industry trends.
A Remuneration Forum is held following the release of each report and is a great opportunity to get a better understanding of industry trends and challenges as well as network with HR and Remuneration professionals working in the ICT industry.
Introducing Three New Aon Products
How to Subscribe
Note that in order to subscribe, you must provide your own organisation’s remuneration data to the Survey. This ensures the veracity of the data provided in the Remuneration Report. Our customised data input software makes submitting remuneration data a simple process and our dedicated team of remuneration specialists can assist you with this.
Further information on how to access the report and submit data will be forwarded to you on receipt of your order form.