Australian Information Industry Association
AIIA Remuneration Report for the Information, Technology and Telecommunications Industries
Exciting changes to the database this cycle
This cycle we incorporated data from our Research, Emerging Technologies and Defence Survey in addition to the previous inclusions of data from the Telecommunications Industry Survey as well as the Radford Global Technology and Sales Surveys into the AIIA Remuneration Report for the Information, Technology and Telecommunications Industries. This exciting development gives survey subscribers access to a larger, more representative and highly flexible remuneration database on which to benchmark their employees.
A total of 567 organisations participated in the survey. The findings presented are based on the salaries and benefits information of 99,025 individual employees.
Additional job family publishing
We introduce a new job family - Defence Engineering to the database which sees industry specific engineering roles publishing.
Enhanced coverage across all sub-industries and company size categories
With so much additional data at your disposal, the filtering and peer cut capabilities of Aon’s Data Centre really come to the fore – this functionality allows you to tailor the remuneration data to the specific needs of your organisation. We especially want to emphasize this function for our former Research, Emerging Technologies and Defence and/or Telecommunication survey subscribers, as you can use this to replicate these industry specific products that were available to you previously. If you are not familiar with these tools, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us directly for a Data Centre demonstration and training.
- Market remuneration and salary packaging information for over 99,025 employees across 567 organisations
- Access to Australia's largest and most reliable salary database
- Online remuneration data through Data Centre that can be filtered by state, organisation size, sub-industry and more according to your specific data needs
- Comprehensive data on all the major elements of the remuneration package - salary, benefits and short and long-term incentives
- 12-month coverage of actual salary movements and forecasts for the coming year
- Employee attrition trends
- 'Career Levels' section that provides separate remuneration tables for each Job Family which can be used to enhance job matching, or as an alternative source of data for non-standard positions
- Detailed, full-page Position Descriptions for all positions covered in the survey
- Economic Commentary containing summary of general trends, up-to-date national and global economic indicators and job vacancy data
- A Pulse Survey on current industry trends.
You can access all results online through Aon's Data Centre, which allows you to filter and tailor the data to your organisation’s specific needs. Subscribers are also invited to attend remuneration forums which are held in Melbourne and Sydney after each survey release.
A Remuneration Forum is held following the release of each report and is a great opportunity to get a better understanding of industry trends and challenges as well as network with HR and Remuneration professionals working in the ICT industry.
Introducing Three New Aon Products
How to Subscribe
To subscribe to the AIIA Aon Remuneration Report for the Information, Technology and Telecommunications Industries, complete the online order form.
Note that in order to subscribe, you must provide your own organisation's remuneration data to the Survey. This ensures the veracity of the data provided in the Remuneration Report. Our customised data input software makes submitting remuneration data a simple process and our dedicated team of remuneration specialists can assist you with this.
Further information on how to access the report and submit data will be forwarded to you on receipt of your order form.
Questions regarding job roles or the survey process contact Aon Hewitt: