Students in STEM, embark on the iAwards journey!
The iAwards is a future focused initiative that brings students alongside industry to celebrate innovation in technology. We are looking now for school students and undergraduates that are working on innovative technology projects to enter their innovations.
Student entry categories
Junior Students category
For the most outstanding ICT project undertaken by a student or group of students who are studying up to/including year 9.
Senior Students category
For the most outstanding ICT project undertaken by a student or group of students who are in the last three years of secondary education.
Undergraduate Tertiary Students category
For the most outstanding project undertaken by an undergraduate tertiary student or group of students enrolled with a registered tertiary institution.
Why you should enter:
- Showcase your innovation in up to three levels – state, national and international
- Receive valuable feedback during a robust judging process
- Attract the attention of the ICT and wider business industry, as well as government
- Gain access to mentoring workshops
- Participate in the iAwards Innovation Showcase
- Compete in the National iAwards PitchFest competition
- Gain recognition and media exposure
Come on young innovators, enter the 2021 iAwards for FREE to gain recognition and exposure for your innovation!
“Enter the awards! It’s a great process. Challenge yourself!”
PowerShot App team
iAwards Student Winner, 2017
‘‘Winning an iAward opened great opportunities for PR and for meeting the right people to keep evolving the project.”
VicHyper, National iAwards Winner, 2017
Subscribe to our AIIA Connector Newsletter