How to Make the Most of AIIA Membership
- understand the many engagement and networking opportunities within the AIIA
- be able to identify the ones to best benefit you and your organisation
- know where and how to save your organisation money through exclusive discounted business services
- stay informed through access to the member-only content on the AIIA website
- receive the weekly AIIA CEO’s newsletter and event notifications to suit your personal interests
- raise your organisation’s and your personal profile
- spot new business opportunities and meet potential business partners
All organisations involved with the ICT industry in Australia can become members of the AIIA. Once your organisation becomes a member of AIIA, then all your employees become entitled to participate in, and benefit from, the vast array of AIIA programs, initiatives and interest groups around Australia. AIIA has a comprehensive range of services and activities to help you to grow your business.
AIIA is Australia’s largest peak ICT industry representative body and advocacy group. For over 30 years it has been our mission to create a more favourable business environment for our member organisations. With 400 member organisations ranging from SMEs to MNCs we offer a strong voice to represent the ICT industry towards all levels of government and towards non-ICT sectors. We are a not-for-profit organisation and AIIA membership fees are tax deductible.