Australian Information Industry Association
NSW Healthcare SIG
About the group
The NSW Healthcare SIG (originally the NSW Healthcare Network) was active for many years as part of the NSW AIIA Branch.
The purpose of the group was to assist members to:
- Identify who are the buyers and buying groups in this sector
- Understand healthcare buyers’ buying strategies (particularly useful for smaller companies which have limited capacity to research this marketplace)
- Connect with business opportunities, developments and contacts
- Develop opportunities for early engagement with healthcare organisations
- Promote their capabilities in ICT solutions and services to healthcare buyers
- Create a shared forum for ICT organisations with a healthcare focus; and
- Work with NSW State Govt, generate business at State level.
In the past the group and its members:
- Delivered an informative and well attended program of Healthcare events.
- Held a a regular schedule of events, with monthly briefings on a range of Healthcare topic
The NSW Healthcare SIG has now been amalgamated into the Health SIG.