Australian Information Industry Association
Domestic Capabilities PAN
The Domestic Capabilities PAN is a collaborative group of professionals focused on driving the growth and ramping up the domestic capability of the Australian ICT industry by reducing barriers to export and investment, increasing local competitiveness, and promoting a start-up and entrepreneurial ecosystem in Australia. Working in cooperation with a number of state and federal bodies, as well as leaders across the domestic ICT industry, the Domestic Capabilities PAN is a member-driven, inclusive network for AIIA members which enables them to have input to a solutions-focused forum aimed at driving the capability of the Australian ICT industry.
The Domestic Capabilities PAN functions as an expert advisory body within the AIIA to:
- advise and assist the AIIA in responding to issues affecting the domestic market of the Australian ICT industry
- partner with and provide mutual support between local and multinational ICT providers
- identify opportunities for measurable improvements to Australia’s domestic ICT capability
- undertake advocacy activities across state and federal government fora
- encourage networking, collaboration and inspiration between members
As the Digital Capabilities PAN has only just been initiated as of August 2020, the core issues will be defined as an initial activity and output of the PAN.
Domestic Capabilities PALT
To support the AIIA’s policy and advocacy activities, each PAN has its own Policy Advisory Leadership Team (PALT). The PALTs are dedicated Executive groups, which have been convened to steer their respective PAN activities, and provide high-level guidance and oversight.
For further information on the Domestic Capabilities PAN and its activities, please contact email@example.com.